BEZISA TEETHER COTTON
These handmade freezer teethers can be placed in the fridge and in the freezer. This provides extra relief from pain when baby teeth are coming through.
• An allergy-friendly and sterile material
• Water repellent and quick drying
• Soft material, safe and pleasant to bite and suck on.
• Environmentally friendly and recyclable
• Quality: 100% silicone, BPA-free and LFGB approved
• Washing instructions: Clean with a damp cloth and mild soap. Dry in the air.
BEZISA was founded by Janneke and is a company born out of love for her own children. She started small, but grew by dreaming big. Everything you see is inspired by nature and peace. With natural elements within the materials, the colours and the figures within her collections. Bezisa is created by hand in the Netherlands by a team of talented ladies. They also support and work with a local shelter workshop 'Fermwork' and collaborate with 'Booghgoed' -where people with acquired brain injuries are treated, guided and helped with reintegration in a very personal way. Bezisa can proudly say that everything is without a doubt ethically and fairly made.